Work directly with our supporters and behind the scenes on the CRM, so EDO can run more ground-breaking cases and deliver expert legal advice to people all over the Australia-Pacific region.
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Term: Ongoing
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week (0.8FTE will be considered)
- Remuneration: SCHADS Level 3.4: FTE $70,250 + 10% super + 17.5% Annual Leave Loading
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are particularly encouraged to apply
Job title: Supporter Care and CRM Administrator
Reporting to: Data and Insights Senior Manager
Download the position description:
Environmental Defenders Office (EDO) is the largest environmental legal centre in the Australia-Pacific, dedicated to protecting our climate, communities and shared environment by providing access to justice, running ground breaking litigation and leading law reform advocacy.
As the region’s legal experts in our field, we aim to be a brave, unified, and focused team, committed to inclusion and excellence in all that we do. We strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace supporting a highly skilled, engaged, and effective team, where everyone can feel that they belong.
See our website for more information on our exciting, cutting-edge legal work.
We are looking for a compassionate supporter care professional to join the team at the largest NFP environmental law centre in the Australia-Pacific. You will be working directly with our supporters and behind the scenes on the CRM. With support from people like you, we can run more ground-breaking cases and deliver expert legal advice to people all over the Australia-Pacific region.
The Supporter Care and CRM Administrator is responsible for providing the front of house voice of EDO to our supporters when they reach out.
This role involves confidently and professionally assisting supporters in their dealings with EDO, helping facilitate giving and ensuring supporters’ experience of EDO is positive and fruitful. The role reports to the Data and Insights Senior Manager and will ensure the database is up to date with the information on our supporters and donations.
A critical part of this role is working across all Fundraising, Marketing and Communication teams to ensure the best possible supporter care and a clean and clear CRM.
Key selection criteria
- Demonstrated experience in best practise supporter care over the phone and on email to work with and deal with supporter enquiries.
- Solid understanding of CRM data management, record keeping and donation processing.
- The ability to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary, professional team.
- A high level of initiative, ability to plan, organise and prioritise work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and the ability to efficiently learn to work with a variety of software platforms.
- Experience in working with confidential information and a keen interest in maintaining strong security and privacy protocols.
Our culture and benefits
- We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage.
- The chance to be part of the largest environmental legal practice in the Australia-Pacific.
- A very flexible and family-friendly workplace.
- Option to work from home and the office.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- 15 Days Personal/carer’s leave.
- Extra leave over the Christmas period.
- Access to EAP.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- EDO proudly has a JEDI (Justice, Equality, Diversity, Inclusion), and a Mental Health Ambassador Committee, and is developing a First Nations Indigenous Peoples Program with the aid of indigenous-led consultancies.
Commitment – We are committed to; a united organisation, to each other, to collaboration, to justice, to our communities and to creating a world where nature thrives.
Diversity – We are respectful of and welcome diversity of staff, volunteers, offices, environmental regions, communities, stakeholders.
Integrity – We work effectively, efficiently, strategically, professionally, and ethically; “justice is in our nature”.
Vision – We lead change and environmental empowerment using innovation, creativity, and courage.
How to apply
All offers of employment may be subject to satisfactory background checks including a National Police Check, disclosure of previous or current disciplinary action, referee checks, proof of eligibility to work in Australia and qualification checks.
EDO welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, workers of all ages, people with disabilities and people who identify as LGBTQIA+.
Applications must include a CV and a letter that clearly addresses each of the selection criteria.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications close on Sunday 31 July. Applications should be emailed to [email protected] with “Application for position of Supporter Care and CRM Administrator” in the subject line.