Location: Open to candidates Australia wide.
Seniority: 5+ years experience in digital marketing
Salary: Circa $80k FTE – commensurate with experience.
This is a part time role at 4 days a week
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a new role which will play a pivotal part in designing and implementing cross-channel digital marketing campaigns to enhance the EDO brand, increase engagement, donor acquisition and retention and reach our organisational goals.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Media, the Digital Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for managing EDO’s paid channels, while using their deep knowledge of digital marketing and marketing automation to contribute to our organic social and owned channel strategies.
EDO is a community legal centre specialising in public interest environmental law and policy. Our mission is to help the community protect the environment through the law.
We have entered an exciting period of growth and are expanding our Fundraising, Marketing and Communications function. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Media to create and execute an exciting paid digital marketing program to acquire new supporters and retain existing ones.
See our website http://www.edo.org.au for more information on our exciting, cutting-edge legal work.
Note regarding working arrangements: Some EDO offices are currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Depending on location, the successful candidate will be able to start the job working from home with their own IT equipment and Internet connection. Longer-term working arrangements will be discussed at the interview stage.
We’re looking for a strategic thinker, someone who can demonstrate an ability to think outside the box and deliver effective results for clients. You will need to be enthusiastic, flexible and have the maturity to work autonomously, supervise multiple competing pieces of work and build relationships with diverse client groups and stakeholders.
At a personal level you will be comfortable working with diverse communities, and in remote and isolated areas. You will have resilience, tenacity and compassion. You will also be comfortable in collaborating
Key Selection Criteria:
- Minimum 5 years in digital marketing team. Working in the NFP sector would be good to have
- Expert knowledge of building strategy and executing campaigns/lead generation/fundraising across CPC platforms
- Landing page optimisation for increasing conversion rates
- A/B split testing campaigns to increase conversion
- Analytics and ability to drive insight from data across a multi-channel campaign
- We operate in a cross functional team, an ability to learn new skills and implement them when needed is crucial to the success of this team.
- Develop and implement paid digital marketing & marketing automation strategies across EDO’s digital portfolio of channels and assets.
- Monitor and evaluate digital marketing & marketing automation strategies to engage supporters and the public, help drive digital innovation across the organisation and meet agreed KPIs
- Lead on and implement comprehensive A/B split test optimising plan across EDO’s digital portfolio
- Retain an overview of industry standards, best practice and trends in digital acquisition & engagement.
- Develop and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships and work collaboratively to identify emerging digital marketing and marketing automation methods that can be utilised to maximise ROI, lead generation, engagement, income, bequests, retention of supporters and brand profile.
- Work with others in the Marketing & Media Team to review and update the EDO website and existing online communications to ensure new, relevant and topical content is published in a timely manner and that all content is optimised for conversions, UX, brand and SEO.
- Work within the Marketing & Media team to generate content for supporter journeys on marketing automation email software, the website and social media.
- Responsible for the reporting and detailed analysis of all digital work and educating departments on results of their work.
- Train and advise stakeholders on the use of digital tools and digital best practice.
- Assist with other communications, marketing and media duties as required.
All staff are expected to:
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of the role and policies of EDO.
- Comply with EDO policies and practices, including WHS
- Represent EDO in a positive and effective manner
- Communicate with and respond to requests by clients and fellow staff in a knowledgeable, professional, constructive and polite manner
- Contribute actively and constructively to organisational activities and planning
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional development, particularly related to their specific areas of responsibility
- Provide accurate and timely data and reports on activities for reporting, compliance, fundraising and communications purposes
Australia-wide on the proviso that remote working arrangements are satisfactorily in place.
Part time 4 days (30 hours) per week.
Contract and Salary:
This position is a permanent role. This position is covered by the SCHADS Award. Remuneration in the range of $70k – $90k based on experience.
If you are interested in joining the EDO team, please contact us. EDO provides an inspiring and flexible workplace to get the best out of our staff.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted via email to [email protected] with ‘Application for position of Digital Marketing Specialist’ in the subject line.
Applications must include a CV and a letter that clearly addresses each of the selection criteria.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
For further information contact Aaron Lamb, Director of Fundraising, Marketing and Communications via email at [email protected] .
Applications close 9am, Thursday, October 1st.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander identified people are encouraged to apply.