Thanks for your support!
Help power the legal fight for the environment.
Your support is vital to ensuring that Australian communities have access to environmental justice.
The EDOs are highly professional multi-disciplinary legal services that work with communities across Australia to defend the environment through law.
As non-profit, non-government organisations, we rely on community support to help fund our programs and services.
You can make a real difference to the environment by making a tax-deductible donation today.
The work of skilled and experienced EDO staff improves access to environmental justice for thousands of Australians every year through:
- Standing up in court against miners like Adani.
- Holding governments and corporations to account where environmental laws are breached.
- Providing free or low cost legal advice to communities and individuals concerned about climate change and loss of biodiversity
- Empowering communities through community workshops and producing easy to understand guides to environmental laws, to enable participation in environmental management and decisions.
- Providing expert input to government and non-government enforcement and law reform programs that are designed to protect the environment and our natural resources
The best way you can support the work of the EDOs is by becoming a regular giver. Please head to GiveNow to become a monthly donor.