Help power the legal fight for the environment
The EDOs lead the legal fight for the environment – in court with our clients, through our vital law reform work, and out in the community.
Your donation can help fund some of the most crucial environmental legal battles of our generation.
It will help us stand up in court, representing the community against new risky coal and gas projects like Adani’s Carmichael mine.
It will help us lead the fight to ensure the new government obeys and enforces our current environmental laws, and works to improve them.
And it will help us provide legal advice to thousands of community groups and everyday Australians doing the on-the-ground work to protect the environment.
We are the legal line in the sand when it comes to environmental protection, but we can’t do it without your help.
As not-for-profit, non-government organisations, we rely on community support to help fund our programs and services.
You can make a real difference to the environment by making a tax-deductible donation today
The work of skilled and experienced EDO legal staff improves access to environmental justice for thousands of Australians every year through:
- Standing up in court for clients against miners like Adani.
- Holding governments and corporations to account where environmental laws are breached.
- Providing free or low cost legal advice to communities and individuals concerned about climate change and loss of biodiversity
- Empowering communities through community workshops and producing easy to understand guides to environmental laws, to enable participation in environmental management and decisions.
- Providing expert input to government and non-government enforcement and law reform programs that are designed to protect the environment and our natural resources
The best way you can support the work of the EDOs is by becoming a regular giver. Please consider becoming a monthly donor at GiveNow.